Would you like to be a part of our brand new theatre show at the Southbank Centre?
Of course you would - read on!
We have joined forces with the Southbank Centre in London to devise a brand new theatre show, with a script based on your thoughts about bodies and body image.
We're looking for as many opinions and voices as possible - and it's so easy to get involved.
Just have a look at the questions below, and choose which ones you'd like to answer - you can also answer all of them if you'd like!
Then, you have a choice - either write down your answers and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR! Record yourself answering the questions - and upload them to AudioBoo. Don't forget to tag them with #BodyGossip so we can collect them.
Our AudioBoo page is BodyGossipLive.
It's important to remember you can TOTALLY feel free to digress with a story if the mood takes you - we just really want to hear from you, and your body thoughts.
Ready to be part of a brand new Body Gossip theatre experience?
Here are your questions:
1) Starting from your feet, describe yourself in as much detail as possible.
2) Describe your routine for getting ready for a night out.
3) Boobs – discuss
4) What attributes have you inherited from your parents/grandparents? How do you feel about that?
5) What is your favourite body part? Do you have an un-favourite part?
6) Do you aspire to look like anyone in particular?
7) Gyms – discuss.
8) What body type do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/date/
9) Do you have an idea of what you look like? Does that match how you actually look?
10) How often would you say you thought about your body?
11) Have you had a 'defining moment' body image wise?
13) If you could change your relationship with your body would you and if so how would you do that?
14) Diets – discuss.
17) Is there a discrepancy between what you know and what you feel when it comes to body image?
18) Do you know any horrible jokes about 'fat' people? (Obviously we would never use these as they are intended)
Please join us and lend your voice to our new show!
We are collecting body thoughts here, to form the script of a new show performed by actors at the Southbank Centre. If your answers are used in the show, you will be credited in the programme and we will let you know beforehand of course.
We can't wait to hear/read your answers.
Team BG x